Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DIY PROJECT : JEWELRY WALL ORGANIZER TURNED ART

I decided to get my jewelry organized for once.  Here is DIY project of how it went down.

First there was a framed board...


Then some nails, 
 

 I recently added a hammer to my tools of trade....I desperately , always needed one......


After hitting the nails on the sides I painted my frame...the uneven painting was intentional to make it look aged....



Then I added my strings and hang up my earrings....mounted on my grey wall next to the colorful curtains that I once hated but am slowly beginning to love.... I have this weird love-hate relationship with color.


Artsy, Schmutzy......




I will post a daylight picture of what it looks like in the sun :)



Thanks for stopping by,

Till Next post,

Dassa by Design.


No comments:

Post a Comment